Put your stamp on your brand!
What is a trademark?
Your trademark represents your firm or brand, and is a valuable asset to your business. The trademark you choose should be strong and robust, and should set your business apart from the crowd. Our trademark attorneys give you sound advice on your branding strategy, and help you to register, enforce and defend your trademark as necessary.
A trade mark has perpetual existence, subject to periodic renewal every 10 years.
Ensure maximum protection for your brand!
Your trademark is the most important aspect and identity of your brand. Most businesses spend considerable time and effort in creating a trademark and brand identity that is unique, innovative and appeals to consumers.
That’s why it is very important that your trademark attorney helps you secure the rights to your trademark, and prevent others from riding on the reputation you have worked so hard to build!
Now that India is a signatory to the Madrid Protocol, registration and protection in India plays a far more vital role for businesses. The Madrid system for international registration of trademarks provides one single procedure for the registration of trademarks in several territories/countries. This is administered by the International Bureau of WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) in Geneva, Switzerland
What sets us apart?
P&A has an experienced and expert team of trademark attorneys who will handhold you through every step of developing a brand protection strategy which is relevant to any international jurisdiction. Before deciding on your trademark, we help you carry out research to ensure that no one else is already using a similar mark.
Our trademark attorneys offer services that include the following:
- Domestic and International searches
- Assessment of registrability
- Domestic and International applications
- Registration under the Madrid Protocol
- Investigation of the existence of spurious goods
- On site raids in contention with the police
- Litigation, opposition and rectification
- Proactive watch in journals
- Prosecution proceedings against infringement of registered as well as unregistered trademarks
- Renewal of Trademarks
- Investigation of existence of spurious goods
- Marketplace sweeps to identify misuse
- On-site raids in correlation with the police
- Registered user and License agreements
- Customs recordal and enforcement
Register your trademark, and give your brand the protection it deserves!